2021 SUPER BASSHOLE
Combined Page Super Basshole Tournament. Contest Length: March 20, 2021 till June 30, 2021.
Please read rules carefully
1. Contest is open to all Northwest Bassholes Fishing, Too Fresh Fishing, Get Hooked Fishing, I'm Hooked, Crossing Lines Fishing, Washington Bass Fishing Fanatics, Angling Addicts of the PNW, and Operation Tackle Box members.
2. Acceptable Species For Submission :
3. Submitting Your Catch :
All anglers must become a member of the Super Basshole website before submitting your catches. (Click "Log In, located at the top, right corner of the page).
4. No photo-shopped dates accepted.
5. Heaviest three bass for the assigned region wins. There are four regions, and six possible winners per region. 1st thru 6th place for each region. Three bass must be submitted before culling can take place, and the combined weight of three bass is needed to place in order to win a prize box.
6. In the event of a tie, for weights submitted for entered bass, the first weights submitted is the winner of the tie for that place on the leader board when the contest concludes.
7. Multiple submissions are acceptable. Catch a big bass, say six pounds, and the video and weight are submitted and then next week a seven-pound bass is caught, submit the new weights and video and this becomes your new eligible weights to win the contest. This is a combined weight tournament. Culling is encouraged as larger bass are caught and submitted to bump your combined 3 fish weights higher.
8. All eligible videos must be submitted to SuperBasshole Fishing Tournament with the hashtag #SUPERBASSHOLE plus region 1, 2 , 3, 4. No more than 30 seconds in video length.
9. Vacationing anglers are eligible. The bass weight and videos will need to be submitted under the region it was caught in. For instance, an angler from Alaska (region 1) fishing in Florida (region 6) will submit for region 6. Anglers are in competition against other anglers within the assigned region they reside or happen to be in while vacationing.
10. Contest Length: 20 March 2021 till 30 June 2021. Video submissions after June 30th will not be accepted.
11. A Tournament participants cannot hold more than one place within the leader board standing. Meaning despite multiple fish being caught with varying weights, by a participants, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places cannot be held by the same participant. Movement up and down the leader board is soley based on submitted weights. Anglers are able to hold a place on a different regional leaderboard.
12. Live fish submissions only.
10. GOOD LUCK ANGLERS AND REMEMBER,
"NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE, YOU ARE ALWAYS NORTHWEST OF SOMEWHERE".